Graveney Day Care is an organisation for elderly care. Our website address is: https://graveneydaycare.org.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Graveney Day Care collects the following data:
- Personal identification information, including the name, email and phone number of an individual.
- Anonymised Google Analytics data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Graveney Day Care with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to volunteer online on our volunteering form.
- Complete the contacting form to contact us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Graveney Day Care collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch with you when you fill out our contact form
- Get in touch with you when you fill out our volunteering form
- Find out user activity on the website, for example which page users stay on the most and longest, which buttons and forms they engage with the most.
How do we store your data?
Graveney Day Care securely stores your data on the email@example.com email account. For security precautions the email is only accessed by the trustees of Graveney Day Care.
Graveney Day Care will keep your email containing the name, phone number and email address indefinitely. Once Graveney Day Care no longer needs the information, we will delete your data by deleting the email address.
What are your data protection rights?
Graveney Day Care would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Graveney Day Care for copies of your personal data. We will not charge you for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Graveney Day Care correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Graveney Day Care to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Graveney Day Care erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Graveney Day Care restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Graveney Day Care’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Graveney Day Care transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Seeing which page individuals stay on and which features are popular.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Graveney Day Care uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first- party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Graveney Day Care uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Graveney Day Care sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 3602 8251